Examination admission fee 500.00Euros.
- Application for admission to PhD examination;
- Statement for addition to the collection of the University of Lisbon;
- Supervisor(s)' statement on the conformity of the thesis to be submitted to examination (on letterhead of their institution);
- 1 CD with the thesis file (working document) and one more Curriculum Vitae (PDF files).
Note: copies of the thesis and Curriculum Vitae must be delivered to the Department to be handed to the Panel members, as directed by the PhD Programme Coordinator.
For a confidential thesis, specific regulation should be followed.
Reading of the Knowledge Enhancement Policy Regulation of the Faculty of Sciences is advised.
The final work layout should follow the Doctoral Studies Regulation of the Faculty of Sciences.
- Cover sample and 1st page thesis template (working document)
- Cover sample and 1st page thesis template (final document)
- Cover sample CD PhD thesis (working document)
- Cover sample CD PhD thesis (final version)
Delivery of the thesis working document:
During the duration of the thesis registration, i.e. 5 years, non-extendable.
Delivery of the final thesis:
30 working days after completion of the examinations or after confirmation of conformity of resubmission (if applicable).
On that date, it should be delivered:
- 3 Copy of the final thesis. The cover and first page must follow the thesis template (final document);
- 3 Curriculum Vitae;
- 2 CD with the final thesis file and one more Curriculum Vitae (PDF files).
If resubmission of the thesis is proposed, the student has 120 non-extendable working days to proceed accordingly, unless the student states their intention not to do so.
After the deadline, if the thesis is not resubmitted nor a statement of intention to preserve the original submission is received, it will be deemed that the student does not wish to continue doctoral work and the registration will be annulled.
Postgraduate Studies Area > firstname.lastname@example.org