ContactosDepartamento de Informática
Ext. Principal 26352 Ext. Alt 26326
Carreira Docente Universitário
Categoria Professor Auxiliar
- Apoio à Decisão
- Sistemas de Apoio à Decisão
- Análise de Risco em Cibersegurança
- Escalonamento e Optimização de Escalas
- Optimização Multi-objectivo
- Decision Support
- Decision Support Systems
- Cibersecurity Risk Analysis
- Scheduling and Rostering
- Multi-objective Optimization
Ana Respício is an Assistant Professor at Departamento de Informática da Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa, and a Senior Researcher at LASIGE. She holds a degree in PhD in Statistics and Operations Research (U. Lisbon, 1989), a MSc degree in Operations Research and Systems Engineering (Technical U. of Lisbon, 1992) and a PhD in Statistics and Operations Research (U. Lisbon, 2003). She has published more than 60 refereed scientific papers and her research interests include decision support (theory and technologies), cybersecurity risk management, multi-objective optimization, and simulation. She is vice-chair of the IFIP Working Group 8.3 in Decision Support Systems, since 2014. She has participated in several R&D projects funded by Portuguese scientific agencies, international cooperation programs and cooperation with industry projects. Currently she participates in two projects funded by the European Commission: DiSIEM, in the area of Information Security, and Chipset, ICT COST Action in the area of Big Data Modeling and Simulation; and in one FCT project in the area of optimization of sensors' networks. She is Associate Editor of the Journal of Decision Systems.
Apoio à Decisão, Gestão de Risco em Cibersegurança, Otimização multi-objetivo, Escalonamento, Simulação
Decision Support, Cibersecurity Risk Management, Multi-objective Optimization, Scheduling and Rostering, Simulation
- Respicio, A., Moz, M., Pato, M.V., Somensi, R. and Flores, C.D. (2018). A computational application for multi-skill nurse staffing in hospital units. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 18 (1), 53.
- Cabaj, K., Domingos, D., Kotulski, Z., and Respício, A. (2018). Cybersecurity education: Evolution of the discipline and analysis of master programs. Computers & Security, 75, 24-35.
- Almeida, L. and Respício, A. (2018). Decision support for selecting information security controls, Journal of Decision Systems, Sup 1, 173-180.
- Respício, A., & Domingos, D. (2015). Reliability of BPMN Business Processes. Procedia Computer Science, 64, 643-650.
- Respício, A., Moz, M., & Vaz Pato, M. (2013). Enhanced genetic algorithms for a bi-objective bus driver rostering problem: a computational study. International Transactions in Operational Research, 20(4), 443-470.