The aim of this mini-symposium is to promote interactions among students, teachers and researchers. We will discuss current opportunities and challenges in Evolutionary and Developmental Biology research, focusing on the science that BED Master students are undertaking, acknowledging their career paths over the past decade.
We will have sessions of selected talks and posters from submitted abstracts by our students, and five invited talks from experts in the field, which are collaborators or past students from the BED Master:
- Bernard Roelen, collaborator (Utrecht University, Netherlands)
- Emília Santos, alumna (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Leonor Rodrigues, alumna (FCUL)
- Luísa Figueiredo, collaborator (IMM, Lisboa)
- Miguel Almeida, alumnus (University of Mainz, Germany)
Registration here: until 4th December.
Abstract submission here: until 27th November.