As of 1 October 2019, EIT Health has opened its call for proposed activities to be included in the Business Plan 2021.
Final proposals are due by 25 March 2020, but you have to submitt Expressions of Interest by 11 December 2019!
The corrent call introduces some new rules and processes:
- Innovation Projects are adding new instrument, the Start-up Amplifier, which allows a defined type of external project partners to drive or be at the core of Innovation projects under specific conditions. This new instrument is optional and can be used by partners when appropriate;
- Another change for Innovation Projects is an improved and more comprehensive Stage 0 service, which supports applicants in preparation of Innovation Project proposals. Improvements include an enhanced role of CLC/InnoStars Staff in the process;
- Campus proposals will need to put even greater emphasis on certain key areas:
- Identify Learners’ Skills and Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate Proposal’s Contribution to Citizen and Patient Engagement
- Scalability and Knowledge Transfer: EIT Health Digital Learning Platform for Integration of Campus Digital Learning
- Feeding the pipeline: Building a Learner Community
- Accelerator Ecosystem Call will give already existing regional or international programmes and initiatives offered by EIT Health partners the opportunity to be both labelled and published as an Accelerator Ecosystem Programme. These Accelerator Ecosystem Programmes must fit into the overall Accelerator scope and provide an added value to the Accelerator start-up pathway.
To learn more about these calls, the Project Management Office will be offering two webinars with useful information for applicants:
- Webinar on 15 January 2020 at 11am CET (Munich time.) Click here to join!
- Webinar on 04 March 2020 at 11am CET (Munich time.) Click here to join!
If you have any doubts, please contact Ana Maria Faísca.