How to apply
- Please consult the list of offers bellow
- In case you are interested in joining a project, follow the application instructions that can be found in the offer form
- When submitting the application by email to email@example.com always indicate the reference number(s) of the offer(s)
- If you are accepted, an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships is also required. Please contact your home University International office/Coordinators for more details on internal application process before arriving at the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon.
List of Traineeship offers
|14/2020||BioISI/Chemistry and Biochemistry||Isolation, purification and characterization of Staphyloccocus aureus extracellular vesicles||15/12/2020||Closed|
|13/2020||cE3c/Biology||Research project as part of Biology Studies (BSc Thesis)||10/12/2020||Closed|
|12/2020||MARE/Biology||Structural and functional patterns of ivertebrate communities within a no-take area (Arrábida MPA)||04/12/2020||Closed|
|11/2020||CFCUL/History and Philosophy of Sciences||Advanced learning in Philosophy of Science with focus on Applied Evolutionary Epistemology||03/12/2020|
|10/2020||BioISI/Chemistry and Biochemistry||Impact of Staphyloccocus aureus extracellular Vesicles (SEVs) on Airway Epithelial Differentiation and Repair||03/12/2020||Closed|
|9/2020||MARE/Biology||Evaluate the protection effect of a no-take zone with experimental fishing in the Alentejo Coast||25/11/2020||Closed|
|8/2020||CFCUL/History and Philosophy of Sciences||Advanced learning in Philosophy of Science with focus on Applied Evolutionary Epistemology||19/11/2020||Closed|
|7/2020||BioISI/Chemistry and Biochemistry||Functional Characterization of CFTR by Different Methodological Approaches||12/11/2020||Closed|
|6/2020||CFCUL/History and Philosophy of Sciences||Development and Evolution in the Light of Molecular Biology||10/11/2020||Closed|
|5/2020||LASIGE/Informatics||Semantic Labelling of Biomedical Data||09/11/2020||Closed|
|4/2020||CENTRA/Physics||Simulating JWST observations of star forming regions||06/11/2020||Closed|
|3/2020||BioISI/Chemistry and Biochemistry||Metabolites in living cells under the effect of natural bioactive molecules||04/11/2020||Closed|
|2/2020||CMAFcIO/Statistics and Operational Research||Goodness-of-fit in the context of Mixture Models||30/10/2020||Closed|
|1/2020||CFTC/Physics||The shape of water||30/01/2020||Closed|
|9/2019||cE3c/Biology||Odisseia Pelo Clima (climate odissey)||06/12/2019||Closed|
|8/2019||BioISI/Chemistry and Biochemistry||Protein Misfolding in Metabolic Disorders||28/10/2019||Closed|
|7/2019||IDL_CQE/Geographic Engineering, Geophysics and Energy||Material laser processing and characterization for energy production and storage||23/10/2019|
|6/2019||IBEB/Physics||Genetic underpinnings of human brain function and structure||14/10/2019||Closed|
|5/2019||IBEB/Physics||Multimodal biomarkers to predict the onset and prognosis of neuropsychiatric illnesses||14/10/2019||Closed|
|4/2019||IBEB/Physics||The Neurobiology of Social Cognition||14/10/2019||Closed|
|3/2019||BioISI/Chemistry and Biochemistry||Antimicrobial functional agents for water bio-decontamination||07/10/2019|
|2/2019||BioISI/Chemistry and Biochemistry||Influence of mismatch novelty training in synaptic plasticty and monoaminergic inputs to the hippocampus||01/10/2019||Closed|
|1/2019||CFTC/Physics||Fluid-structure interaction in heterogeneous porous media||25/09/2019|
Erasmus Placements allows students to investigate in our centres, keeping the student status, with all its benefits - including the right to apply for our Student Residences. The Erasmus Placement should last a minimum of 2 months and a maximum of 12 months.
How to apply for an ERASMUS Placement?
If you are interested in doing an Erasmus placement by joining a Research Group at Faculdade de Ciências, you should do the following:
- Find a Research Group or Centre in which you are interested in;
- Contact directly the Centre or the responsible person in charge. You should attach/send the following documents:
- a cover letter/email presenting yourself, indicating the field of study you would like to work in, if you have any experience and the reason why you have chosen that particular Research Centre/Group. Do not forget to mention you are applying as an Erasmus Trainee;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- a Transcript of Records (containing the list of subjects, and corresponding grades, you have completed at your home institution by the time you are applying).
- If you have been accepted by the Research Centre/Group, congratulations! However, your application does not end here:
- ask the responsible person for accepting you at the Research Group/Centre to issue and sign an acceptance letter;
- contact our Office (by email is enough) in order to inform us of your acceptance and send us a copy of the acceptance letter.
- Send the signed Learning Agreement for Traineeships (this document should be provided by your home University) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.