- Apoio à Decisão
- Sistemas de Apoio à Decisão
- Análise de Risco em Cibersegurança
- Escalonamento e Optimização de Escalas
- Optimização Multi-objectivo
ContactosDepartamento de Informática
Ext. Principal 26352 Ext. Alt 26326
Carreira Docente Universitário
Categoria Professor Auxiliar
- Decision Support
- Decision Support Systems
- Cibersecurity Risk Analysis
- Scheduling and Rostering
- Multi-objective Optimization
Ana Respício (female) is Assistant Professor at the Informatics Department of the Faculty of Science of the University of Lisbon and a member of the LASIGE (Large-Scale Informatics Systems Laboratory). She holds a PhD in Statistics and Operations Research (U. Lisbon, 2003). She has published more than 70 refereed scientific papers and her research interests include decision support (theory and technologies), optimization, cybersecurity risk management, information security, IoT, AAL, and simulation. She has participated in several R&D projects, funded by the European Commission, by National scientific agencies, and cooperation with industry projects.
Currently, she is task leader in project DOIT – Decentralization and Optimization of IoT aware business processes, one FCT project in the area of optimization of sensors' networks, and coordinates, at FCUL, the projects RoboCISO: An RPA based system to effectively keep the CISO informed and RoboPHISH: Robot Process Automation (RPA) to effectively handle and mitigate phishing attacks, with Altice-Meo & Fciências.ID. Until 2019, she also participated in two projects funded by the European Commission: DiSIEM, in the area of Information Security, and Chipset, ICT COST Action in the area of Big Data Modeling and Simulation.
She is Associate Editor of the Journal of Decision Systems and member of the editorial board of IDT Journal and IJIDS. She has supervised more than 30 post-graduation students, one PhD finished. She has participated in the evaluation committee of around 60 post-graduation students, six national PhD committees and two international PhD committees. She is vice-chair of the IFIP Working Group 8.3: Decision Support since 2014 and is a member of the Euro Working Group in DSS. She collaborates with different research funding organizations as evaluator. She was a founding member of the initiative “Girls in ICT@ Ciências.ULisboa”, established in 2015. She is member of the Portuguese Technical Commission for standardization under the ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 - Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection (CT163). More information about her is available at http://www.di.fc.ul.pt/~respicio.
Apoio à Decisão, Gestão de Risco em Cibersegurança, Otimização multi-objetivo, Escalonamento, Simulação
Decision Support, Cibersecurity Risk Management, Multi-objective Optimization, Scheduling and Rostering, Simulation
- Respicio, A., Moz, M., Pato, M.V., Somensi, R. and Flores, C.D. (2018). A computational application for multi-skill nurse staffing in hospital units. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 18 (1), 53.
- Cabaj, K., Domingos, D., Kotulski, Z., and Respício, A. (2018). Cybersecurity education: Evolution of the discipline and analysis of master programs. Computers & Security, 75, 24-35.
- Almeida, L. and Respício, A. (2018). Decision support for selecting information security controls, Journal of Decision Systems, Sup 1, 173-180.
- Respício, A., & Domingos, D. (2015). Reliability of BPMN Business Processes. Procedia Computer Science, 64, 643-650.
- Respício, A., Moz, M., & Vaz Pato, M. (2013). Enhanced genetic algorithms for a bi-objective bus driver rostering problem: a computational study. International Transactions in Operational Research, 20(4), 443-470.