- Apoio à Decisão
- Sistemas de Apoio à Decisão
- Análise de Risco em Cibersegurança
- Escalonamento e Optimização de Escalas
- Optimização Multi-objectivo
ContactosDepartamento de Informática
Ext. Principal 26352 Ext. Alt 26326
Carreira Docente Universitário
Categoria Professor Auxiliar
- Decision Support
- Decision Support Systems
- Cibersecurity Risk Analysis
- Scheduling and Rostering
- Multi-objective Optimization
Ana Respício (female) is an Assistant Professor at the Informatics Department of the Faculty of Science of the University of Lisbon where, currently, she is vice-head of department. She is an integrated researcher of the LASIGE research lab. She holds a PhD in Statistics and Operations Research (U. Lisbon, 2003). She has published more than 70 refereed scientific papers and her research interests include decision support (theory and technologies), optimization, cybersecurity risk management, information security, IoT, AAL, and simulation. She has participated in several R&D projects, funded by the European Commission, by National scientific agencies, and cooperation with industry projects, namely project DOIT – Decentralization and Optimization of IoT aware business processes, in the area of optimization of sensors' networks, and H2020 project DiSIEM, in the area of Information Security and Big Data. She coordinates at FCUL two projects in collaboration with Altice-MEO: RoboCISO, an RPA solution to support the CISO of Altice, and RoboPHISH, an RPA solution to handle and mitigate phishing attacks. She is Associate Editor of the Journal of Decision Systems and member of the editorial board of IDT Journal and IJIDS. She is vice-chair of the IFIP Working Group 8.3: Decision Support since 2014 and is a member of the Euro Working Group in DSS. She collaborates with different research funding organizations as evaluator and served as external evaluator of the post-graduation programs of Business Information Systems at University College Cork. She was a founding member of the initiative “Girls in ICT@ Ciências.ULisboa”, established in 2015. She is member of the Portuguese Technical Commission for standardization under the ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 - Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection (CT163).
Apoio à Decisão, Gestão de Risco em Cibersegurança, Otimização multi-objetivo, Escalonamento, Simulação
Decision Support, Cibersecurity Risk Management, Multi-objective Optimization, Scheduling and Rostering, Simulation
- Respicio, A., Moz, M., Pato, M.V., Somensi, R. and Flores, C.D. (2018). A computational application for multi-skill nurse staffing in hospital units. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 18 (1), 53.
- Cabaj, K., Domingos, D., Kotulski, Z., and Respício, A. (2018). Cybersecurity education: Evolution of the discipline and analysis of master programs. Computers & Security, 75, 24-35.
- Almeida, L. and Respício, A. (2018). Decision support for selecting information security controls, Journal of Decision Systems, Sup 1, 173-180.
- Respício, A., & Domingos, D. (2015). Reliability of BPMN Business Processes. Procedia Computer Science, 64, 643-650.
- Respício, A., Moz, M., & Vaz Pato, M. (2013). Enhanced genetic algorithms for a bi-objective bus driver rostering problem: a computational study. International Transactions in Operational Research, 20(4), 443-470.