How to apply
- Please consult the list of offers bellow
- In case you are interested in joining a project, follow the application instructions that can be found in the offer form
- When submitting the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org always indicate the reference number(s) of the offer(s)
- If you are accepted, an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships is also required. Please contact your home University International office/Coordinators for more details on internal application process before arriving at the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon.
List of Traineeship offers
Erasmus Placements allows students to investigate in our centres, keeping the student status, with all its benefits - including the right to apply for our Student Residences. The Erasmus Placement should last a minimum of 2 months and a maximum of 12 months.
How to apply for an ERASMUS Placement?
If you are interested in doing an Erasmus placement by joining a Research Group at Faculdade de Ciências, you should do the following:
- Find a Research Group or Centre in which you are interested in;
- Contact directly the Centre or the responsible person in charge. You should attach/send the following documents:
- a cover letter/email presenting yourself, indicating the field of study you would like to work in, if you have any experience and the reason why you have chosen that particular Research Centre/Group. Do not forget to mention you are applying as an Erasmus Trainee;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- a Transcript of Records (containing the list of subjects, and corresponding grades, you have completed at your home institution by the time you are applying).
- If you have been accepted by the Research Centre/Group, congratulations! However, your application does not end here:
- ask the responsible person for accepting you at the Research Group/Centre to issue and sign an acceptance letter;
- contact our Office (by email is enough) in order to inform us of your acceptance and send us a copy of the acceptance letter.
- Send the signed Learning Agreement for Traineeships (this document should be provided by your home University) by email to email@example.com.