The overarching theme of this conference, Embedding Ecology in Sustainable Development Goals, is intended to promote discussions and interactions on how to integrate basic and applied ecological research, and their trans-disciplinarily impacts, for the effective implementation of the United Nations’ 2030 Sustainable Development Goals. Researchers and various stakeholders will have the opportunity to share outputs and innovative solutions in discussion forums, roundtables, and workshops.
- Deadline for symposia application: 31 January, 2019
- Deadline for abstract submissions: 28 February, 2019
- Abstract notification: 20 March, 2019
- Early Bird registration deadline: 30 March, 2019
- Deadline for presenting authors registration: 31 March, 2019
- Late registration fee from 1 April till 30 June, 2019
- On site registration: 29 July - 2 August, 2019