- Fonseca, Alcides, and Bruno Cabral. "Controlling the granularity of automatic parallel programs." Journal of Computational Science 17 (2016): 620-629.
- Fonseca, Alcides, et al. "Automatic Parallelization: Executing Sequential Programs on a Task-Based Parallel Runtime." International Journal of Parallel Programming 44.6 (2016): 1337-1358.
- Fonseca, Alcides, and Bruno Cabral. "Prototyping a GPGPU Neural Network for Deep-Learning Big Data Analysis." Big Data Research (2017).
- Stork, Sven, et al. "Aeminium: A permission-based concurrent-by-default programming language approach." ACM Transactions on Programming Languages and Systems (TOPLAS) 36.1 (2014): 2.
- Fonseca, Alcides, and Bruno Cabral. "Æminiumgpu: an intelligent framework for gpu programming." Facing the Multicore-Challenge III. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2013. 96-107.
ContactosDepartamento de Informática
Ext. Principal 26702
Carreira Docente Universitário
Categoria Professor Auxiliar
Alcides Fonseca is an Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon. Alcides has a PhD, a MSc and a BSc from the University of Coimbra, where he also was a Visiting Lecturer. Alcides has participated in several national and international projects, such as the CMU|Portugal Aeminium, and industry projects, being a consultant for several startups (Genomed, SmashTech, Sentilant, Spero, Burocratik) and multinational companies (Ogilvy & Mather). Currently, Alcides is affiliated with the LASIGE research center, where he is the local PI of the CMU|Portugal CAMELOT project, a collaboration between Feedzai, LASIGE, IST, UC and CMU.