- [Best of Computing 2016] [Distinguished paper award] Diogo Marques, Ildar Muslukhov, Tiago Guerreiro, Luís Carriço, Konstantin Beznosov (2016). Snooping on Mobile Phones: Prevalence and Trends. Proceedings of the 12th Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS’16), June 22 – 24, Denver, CO, USA. Pp. 159--174 Usenix. ISBN: 978-1-931971-31-7.
- Luís Duarte , Luís Carriço (2016). Designing for geo-referenced in-situ therapeutic scenarios. Journal of Information Systems Frontiers. Springer US. ISSN: 1387-3326 (Print); 1572-9419 (Online). DOI: 10.1007/s10796-015-9576-z. ISI JCR Quartile (Computer Science, Information Systems, 2016) / Impact Factor: Q2 / 2.521.
- Nádia Fernandes, Rui Lopes, Luís Carriço (2012). Evaluating Web accessibility at different processing phases. New Review of Hypermedia and Multimedia 18(3), pp. 159-181, December 2012. Taylor & Francis. ISSN: 1361-4568 (Print); 1740-7842 (Online). DOI: 10.1080/13614568.2012.686065. ISI Impact Factor (2012): 0.259.
- Marco de Sá, Luís Carriço (2011). Designing and Evaluating Mobile Interaction: Challenges and Trends. Foundations and Trends in Human-Computer Interaction 4(3): 175-243. Now Publishers. ISSN: 1551-3955 (Print) 1551-3963 (Online); ISBN: 978-1-60198-464-7 (Print) 978-1-60198-465-4 (e-book). DOI: 10.1561/1100000025.
- Marco Sá, Luis Carriço, Pedro Antunes (2007). Ubiquitous Psychotherapy. In IEEE Pervasive Computing, Special Issue on Healthcare, vol. 6 (1), pp. 20-27, January-March, 2007. Gaetano Borriello, Vince Stanford, Chandra Narayanaswami, Walter Menning (Eds.), IEEE Computer Society, Los Alamitos, CA, USA. ISSN: 1536-1268. DOI=10.1109/MPRV.2007.23. ISI Impact Factor (2005): 2.036.
ContactosDepartamento de Informática
Ext. Principal 26313
Telefone Direto 217500603
Carreira Docente Universitário
Categoria Professor Catedrático
Luís Carriço is Full Professor at the Department of Informatics, Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon. He is the director of the LASIGE research unit and a senior member the Human Computer Interaction and Multimedia (HCIM) Group. He has a PhD (2000) in Electronic and Computers Engineering, from the Instituto Superior Técnico (IST), Technical University of Lisbon. His main research focus are on extreme human-device interaction, for health, accessibility and emergency scenarios. He has published over 200 refereed technical/scientific papers and book chapters, mostly addressing mobile design and support for cognitive impairments and mobile and web accessibility. He was general and program chair of several relevant conferences, such as W4A, IUI, MobileHCI and CRIWG. He coordinated and participated in several EU and national research projects in those areas (e.g., ACCESSIBLE, GUIDE, InSiThe, QualWeb, AGEISM, ASTARTE, WAI-Tools). He also coordinated and participated in multiple industry funded projects. Overall, between research and industry project he directly managed more than 1 Million Euros of funding. He was appointed for the evaluation of EU project proposals, and ongoing projects, on the e-Inclusion area, including those in ICT and Ageing and e-Health. He was one of the evaluators of Computer Science Greek Research Units (2014).