- José Luiz Fiadeiro, Antónia Lopes: Heterogeneous and Asynchronous Networks of Timed Systems. Theor. Comput. Sci. 663: 1-33 (2017)
- Javier Cámara, Antónia Lopes, David Garlan, Bradley Schmerl: Adaptation impact and environment models for architecture-based self-adaptive systems, Science of Computer Programming (2016)
- Liliana Rosa, Luís E. T. Rodrigues, Antónia Lopes, Matti A. Hiltunen, Richard D. Schlichting: Self-Management of Adaptable Component-Based Applications. IEEE Trans. Software Eng. 39(3): 403-421 (2013)
- Antónia Lopes, José Luiz Fiadeiro: Adding mobility to software architectures. Sci. Comput. Program. 61(2): 114-135 (2006)
- Antónia Lopes, Michel Wermelinger, José Luiz Fiadeiro: High-order architectural connectors. ACM Trans. Softw. Eng. Methodol. 12(1): 64-104 (2003)
ContactosDepartamento de Informática
Ext. Principal 26316
Telefone Direto 217500604
Carreira Docente Universitário
Categoria Professor Associado
Antónia Lopes is Associate Professor in the Department of Informatics of the University of Lisbon, Faculty of Science, Portugal, since March 2006. She received a Ph.D. in Informatics at the University of Lisbon in 1999. Her research interests are in the area of formal methods for software engineering. These include mathematically based techniques for the specification, modelling and analysis of various types of software intensive systems, namely service-oriented systems and self-adaptive systems. She was the program committee co-chair of International Conference on Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering 2007 (FASE 2007), the 11th IFIP WG 6.1 International Conference on Formal Techniques for Distributed Systems (FMOODS/FORTE 2009) and ASAAS 2011 (First Workshop on Assurances for Self-Adaptive Systems) and program committee chair of European Conference on Software Architecture 20017 (ECSA 2017). She is member of the Editorial Board of Academic Editors for PeerJ Computer Science.
She was keynote speaker at MEDI 2011 (International Conference on Model & Data Engineering), ICGT 2012 (International Conference on Graph Transformation) and IMM 2016 (Iberian Mathematical Meeting), She gave an invited tutorial on Software Architecture at the 2nd Latin-American School on Software Engineering in July 2015.
Métodos Formais para a Engenharia de Software; Design e Arquitectura de Software
Formal Methods for Software Engineering; Software Architecture and Design