An acceleration programme aimed at startups with innovative solutions in the field of low emission technologies, circular economy and digitisation of the energy industry, with applications running until 03 March 2021.
The Electron Academy rewards innovative projects in the area of waste management of electrical equipment, batteries and accumulators and used packaging. The five categories of competition allow candidates to present very different projects: from engineering to technology, design/image and art.
The winning projects will have access to a global prize of 20.000€.
Applications until 14 May 2021.
The University of Lisbon, through RedeMOV, an interdisciplinary thematic network in the area of intelligent urban mobility, awards the ULisboa-RedeMOV Prize with the aim of distinguishing the best master's and doctoral final works in the area of Urban Mobility carried out at the University.
Applications until 30 January 2021.
Other events in the field of Sustainability
- UNICA Green webinar "Climate neutrality. A theoretical approach" | 22 January 2021
Living Lab for Sustainability
The Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon (Ciências ULisboa) Living Lab for Sustainability aims to give coherence and visibility to a diverse set of activities already going on, and to enhance the involvement of the school´s community, and the surrounding reality, in the challenge of sustainable development in all its dimensions - social, environmental and economic. The main goal is to promote an inspiring set of good practices and an ecosystem of innovation for sustainability on the school campus, hosting, monitoring and experimentation projects in all aspects of sustainability.
- Development and testing of instrumentation for monitoring energy consumption and indoor air quality;
- Expansion of the ecological coverage test area;
- Study of natural ventilation solutions;
- Proof of concept of a wind turbine for urban environment;
- Promotion of biodiversity on campus and its surrounding area.
CITIZENSHIP PROMOTION ACTIVITIES
- Behavioural campaign (health and water/energy saving);
- Creation/Strengthening of the educational offer in the area of sustainability;
- Green Laboratories Initiative.
COMMUNICATION AND TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER ACTIVITIES
- Creation of the sustainability portal;
- Production of didactic materials, in the field of sustainability, for dissemination;
- Organisation of lectures, debates and other events.