Curricular Units related to the development of essential soft skills
Curricular Units associated with self-knowledge, critical thinking, decision making, interpersonal dimensions, self-regulation and self-efficacy. These Curricular Units are more directed at the first years, due to their characteristics.
- “Course of Social Competences and Personal Development” | 3 ECTS | 1st and 2nd semester | 4h TP | Cláudio Pina Fernandes (GAPsi) (responsible). (+ Info)
- “Critical Thinking” | 3 ECTS | 2nd semester | 2h T | Prof. Ricardo Lopes Coelho (responsible).
Curricular Units related to the development of soft skills focused on labour market
The focus of these Curricular Units is the development of skills related to the transition to the labour market. For this reason, they are directed at the final phase of the course.
- “Transversal Competences for Employability” | 3 ECTS | 2 nd semester| 3h TP | Cláudio Pina Fernandes (GAPsi), with colaboration of SHARE – Association for knowledge sharing. (+ Info)
- “Entrepreneurship in Science” | 3 ECTS | 1st or 2 nd semester | 2h TP | Prof. Helena Vieira (FCUL), Bruno Santos Amaro and Rita Tomé (Tec Labs). (+ Info)
Curricular Units related to the development of other soft skills
These Curricular Units have the focus on soft skills development related to social and human dimensions. They are aimed at all students.
- “Curricular volunteering” | 3 ECTS/6 ECTS | 1st or 2nd semester| Prof. Maria Luísa Cyrne (responsible). (+ Info)
T - Theoretical Classes
TP - Theoretical-practical Classes